This classic Vegan Cheeseburger dish features vegan ground beef, cheese, tomato sauce and pickles. As a cupcakes it makes a charming presentation and a perfect snack or lunch dish .
MY LATEST VIDEO
VEGAN CHEESEBURGER INGREDIENTS
Vegan mince beef
Dough: you could use pizza dough(recipe could be found here).
VEGAN CHEESEBURGER MINCE BEEF INGREDIENTS
Vegan ground beef
Vegan bouillon powder
Liquid smoke (optional)
Fresh thyme (optional)
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape.
- Brush tomato sauce on the top, place vegan mince beef (cooked), pickles and vegan cheese.
- Roll into a log and cut into 6 equal pieces (detailed technique could be found in these post).
- Preheat the oven. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place cheeseburger cupcakes into cupcake liner.
- Sprinkle vegan cheese on the top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes (365F) until golden brown.
I hope you will love these Vegan Cheeseburger Cupcakes recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
and absolutely tasty!
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Cheeseburger Cupcakes
Vegan Ground Beef
- 1 package vegan ground beef
- 1/4 bulb onion
- 2 tsp vegan boullion powder
- 1/4 tsp za'taar
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- fresh thyme
- 35 oz pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pickles (chopped)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese
Vegan Ground Beef
- 1. Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2. Heat the pan and coat with oil.
- 3. Add "the meat" to the hot pan and bake into pieces. Let "the meat" brown and brake into smaller pieces.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape.Brush tomato sauce on the top, place vegan mince beef (cooked), pickles and vegan cheese. Roll into a log and cut into 6 equal pieces. Preheat the oven. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place cheeseburger cupcakes into cupcake liner. Sprinkle vegan cheese on the top. Bake 35-40 minutes (365F) until golden brown.
PIN FOR LATER!