The best and easiest vegan pizza dough recipe made from scratch with active dry yeast. It is made from simple ingredients and versatile you can top it with homemade tomato sauce, homemade Italian herbs seasoning, vegan cheese and vegetables or any of your favorite toppings.
MY LATEST VIDEO
EASY PIZZA DOUGH TIPS
- Use lukewarm water to dissolve the yeast.
- You could use fresh yeast (10g) for these recipe.
- You could use stand mixer to knead the dough.
- Add water gradually (you might need less water, it will depend on the flour you will use for the dough).
- Add a heatproof dish with fresh water to the oven where you will bake your pizza.
I hope you will love these Easy Pizza Dough because it’s:
Easy to make
and delicious with any topping!
Other recipes to try:
Easy Pizza Dough (vegan)
- 4 cups flour
- 5 g active-dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water.
- Mix the flour and salt, then gradually stir in the yeast. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Cover with a cloth and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Use the dough according to your recipe.
PIN FOR LATER!