This focaccia bread is vegan, easy to make and flavorful homemade bread. It is versatile homemade bread because you can top it with olives, tomatoes, rosemary or sea salt.
WHAT IS FOCACCIA?
Focaccia is flat Italian bread, which could be served as a side dish or a sandwich bread.
VEGAN FOCACCIA INGREDIENTS
Other recipes to try:
Vegan focaccia bread
This focaccia bread is vegan, easy to make and flavorful homemade bread.
- 500 g flour
- 6 g dry yeast
- 350 ml lukewarm water
- 2 tsp salt
- fresh thyme
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- In a large bowl, place the flour and salt, add yeast mixture and mix to form a soft dough.
- Knead until smooth and elastic.
- Cover and let it rest in warm place for 20min.
- Preheat the oven 475F.
- Roll th dough out to the same shape and size as rectabgular .
- Place the rolled-out dough on the baking pan (sprinkled with semolina or breadcrumbs) and pour olive oil on the top and place tomatoes and fresh thyme.
- Bake for 20min until golden brown.
Calories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 7gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 583mgPotassium: 74mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 3mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Plantbasedrcp or tag #plantbasedrcp !
If you tried these Vegan focaccia bread or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!