These vegan chickpea burger patty taste delicious and easy to make (in less than 20 min)! It’s egg, dairy and meat free.
VEGAN CHICKPEA BURGER PATTY INGREDIENTS
Chickpeas: store bought or homemade (and don’t forget to save aquafaba for you next belgian waffles).
Vegetable broth powder
HOW DO YOU BIND CHICKPEAS BURGERS?
You could use breadcrumbs, vegan egg, oats to couple of tablespoons of plant-based milk.
Vegan chickpea burger patty
- 2 cups chickpeas(cooked)
- 1/4 bulb onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth powder
- 1/4 cup pea (cooked)
- 1/4 cup corn (cooked)
- 1-3 tbsp milk (plant-based)
- 2 tbsp flour
- Add all the ingredients (except corn, pea, flour and milk) to a immersion blender and pulse a few times.
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- In a large bowl combine chickpea mixture with corn, pea, flour and milk.
- Form into patties. Bake for 15-20 min until golden colour.