1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Plant-based Living (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the http://www.plant-basedrecipes.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
You may not use the Site or any of its content to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation active on your own website or in any other form of medium. You may not modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce or modify any content with the website without written consent.
3. AGE.The Site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the Site. You warrant and guarantee you are at least 18 years of age.
4. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on plant-basedrecipe web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
Plant-basedrecipes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Plant-basedrecipes of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
9. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
10. USER CONTENT. You grant us a license to use the materials you post to the Site. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
11. INNAPROPRIATIVE CONTENT. You shall not make the following content available. You agree not to display, download, perform, transmit or distribute any content that pornographic, abusive or threatening; advertise solicits funds or solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission and cooperate with law enforcement officials.
12. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permission to use the site. You are prohibited from attempting to violate security features on the Site, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; using the Site to send unsolicited e-mails or in any posting using the Site; attempt to modify, copy header information in any e-mail or in any posting on the Site; Any violation os system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. No part of this Site is medical advice or is intended to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease. You should always consult with a medical professional before making any specific medical decisions. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
14. AFFILIATED SITES. Company has no control over, and no ability for any third party websites or materials. Company, makes no guarantees about the content, accuracy, or quality of the information provided by such sites. In addition, from time to time, you may have access to content items that are owned by third parties (including, but not limited to, websites). Company makes no guarantee, and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, content or quality of this third party content.
15. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site are: Copyright © 2020 Plant-basedrecipes. All rights reserved.
16. GOVERNING LAW. Any claim relating to plant-basedrecipes web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.