These Italian lemon drop cookies is a vegan, soft, oil free, dairy free and one bowl cookies recipe.
ITALIAN LEMON DROP COOKIES INGREDIENTS:
Coconut milk: use canned coconut milk
Flour: all-purpose flour, type 00 or pastry flour
Lemon Zest: 1-4tsp adjust to your own preference
Baking Powder: store bought or homemade (recipe for how to make baking powder at home could be found here)
Vanilla Extract: store bought or homemade
Sugar: these recipe is sugar free because you can serve cookies with jam, fruits and cream of your choice, however feel free to add cane sugar according to your own taste and preference
ITALIAN LEMON DROP COOKIES VIDEO TUTORIAL
ITALIAN LEMON DROP COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk canned
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (sprinkle on the top)
- Preheat the oven 365 F.
- Add vanilla to coconut milk.
- Sift and whisk flour (except almond flour), baking powder and salt. Add almond flour.
- Pour coconut mixture into dry ingredients. Add lemon zest.
- Mix the batter.
- Scoop (using ice-cream scoop) cookies into a baking sheet. Sprinkle coconut sugar on the top.
- Bake 365F 12-15 min.