These vegan chewy chewy chocolate chips cookies are loaded with chocolate you won’t be able to get enough of! Whip up a batch in less than 30 minutes!
A delicious cookies made with cassava flour, chocolate chips and vegan ingredients
If you are looking for a perfect vegan chocolate chips cookies look no further. These cookies are easy to make and the perfect soft and chewy texture.
MY LATEST VIDEO
VEGAN CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES INGREDIENTS
Cassava Flour: you can use these flour to make gluten-free version of these cookies or 1 cup of flour and 1/4 cup of cassava flour for traditional version.
Baking Powder: store-bought or homemade (homemade recipe could be found here)
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- These cookies will spread a bit as you bake them, so make sure to leave a space between them
- Use cassava flour for gluten-free version and cassava flour for traditional recipe
- Depending on your oven, these cookies may need a couple more minutes to bake. You’ll know cookies are done when they are slightly brown around the edges.
More cookies to try
Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chips Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vegan yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder,coconut sugar and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together canola oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and vegan yoghurt.
- Add wet ingredeinst to flour mixture.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
If you tried these Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chips Cookies recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!