These recipe for homemade baking powder is very easy as it sounds from ingredients list because you’ll need just three ingredients: cream of tartar, baking soda and tapioca starch.
HOW TO MAKE BAKING POWDER AT HOME STEP-BY-STEP
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Store in airtight container.
Homemade baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp tapioca starch
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in airtight container.
HOW TO MAKE BAKING POWDER AT HOME TIPS:
- You can use cornstarch or potato starch instead of tapioca starch.
- Store the final powder in airtight container.