This recipe for easy homemade baked chocolate donuts with pumpkin makes a healthy dessert without yeast and taste like fried. It is egg and dairy free spooky sweet treat for your Halloween celebration.
BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL:
VEGAN BAKED DONUTS INGREDIENTS
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN DONUTS
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and cane sugar.
- Combine wet ingredients together.
- Add “wet ingredients” to the flour mixture.
- Bake 20-25 min (365F).
I hope you will love this Homemade Donuts because it’s:
Easy to make
and absolutely delicious!
Other recipes to try:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven 365F
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and sugar
- Combine together soy milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla
- Add "wet" mixture to the flour mixture. Add pumpkin puree.
- Bake 20-25 min 365 F
- Glaze with chocolate (optional)
If you tried these Baked Donuts recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!