This Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate mug cake moist, tasty, comes together in less than 5 minutes and easy to make!
WHAT IS A MUG CAKE?
It is a literally cake made in a mug. It is typically cooked in the microwave.
Mug cake are also great for a single dessert, quick and easy to make.
MY LATEST VIDEO
DO MUG CAKES WORK?
Yes, absolutely! They are not as good as a “real” cake, but it is a great alternative.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
1.Start by mixing dry ingredients, then mix wet ingredients and mix until smooth and no clumps.
2.Pour cake batter into a mug and top with white chocolate chips.
3. Microwave the mixture for about 2 minutes.
Flour: Use all-purpose flour. You can also substitute half-half with almond (one half all purpose and one half almond) or cassava flours (one half all-purpose and one half cassava), although you could use type00 or pastry flours.
Milk: Use soy milk. You can also use almond milk.
Oil: any neutral taste type of oil would work.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly
- Depending on the power of your microwave you might need less or more time to cook
- Depend on the cake texture preference you might need less or more time to cook
- Try to use creamy (smooth) type of peanut butter
- Depending on the flour you choose you might need less or more time to cook (gluten free flour might need less time)
- Homemade vegan buttermilk recipe could be found here
I hope you love these vegan peanut butter chocolate mug cake! It’s:
More recipes to try:
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegan buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by mixing dry ingredients, then mix wet ingredients and mix until smooth and no clumps
- Pour cake batter into a mug and top with white chocolate chips.
- Microwave the mixture for about 2 minutes.