This recipe for the most amazing homemade caramel! It’s very simple to make, you will need just coconut milk, coconut sugar and some patience (not to eat it all at once):)
The regular version contain dairy, however, you can achieve simillar results in color, thickness and taste with a regular coconut milk.
HOMEMADE CARAMEL STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL
EASY VEGAN CARAMEL INGREDIENTS
Coconut milk (full fat, canned)
VEGAN CARAMEL TIPS
- Use canned coconut milk (it is very important!) you can choose any brand of you choice, but try to go with a “full-fat” version.
- Keep it in fridge, you can serve it hot or cold. It goes perfectly with everything.
- You can reheat it if you like to serve it warm.
- You can adjust sugar quantity by own sweetness preference.
- You can add spices (these recipe contain pumpkin spice) or vanilla extract.
I hope you will love these recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
and absolutely delicious!
Other recipes to try:
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp canola/coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice optional
- Heat coconut milk, sugar and spice over a medium heat. Be careful not to burn.
- Stir for 20-30 min.
- Add 1 tbsp of canola or coconut oil.
If you tried these Homemade Caramel or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!