Today I would like to share with you the best vegan sweet potato pie recipe. It is fun to make and very delicious! This egg- and dairy-free sweet potato pie is a very special ending to a holiday meal.
VEGAN SWEET POTATO PIE STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL
For this recipe you can use a store-bought dough or you can make you own (the recipe for basic pastry dough could be found here)
THE BEST VEGAN SWEET POTATO PIE
- 1 pcs basic dough
- 650 g sweet potato puree
- 180 g soy milk
- 150 g cain sugar
- 80 g tapioca(or corn) starch
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- Roll the dough. Fit into the the pan.
- Blend all the ingredients together (use a high speed blender).
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- Bake for 45-50min.
- Once done, let the pie cool to room temperature.
OTHER RECIPES WITH PUMPKIN YOU MIGHT LIKE: