This type of vegan pie crust you can use for pies, tarts and galette.
MY LATEST VIDEO
VEGAN BASIC PASTRY DOUGH INGREDIENTS
I hope you will like these recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
Other recipes to try:
VEGAN BASIC PASTRY DOUGH
Its- egg-and dairy-free dough
- 200 g flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (iced)
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Drizzle the oil over the flour. Toss and do not brake oil lumps (it will help to create flaky crust).
- Stir 2 tbs of water into vinegar. Add it to the flour mixture.
- Add water.Turn the dough out onto plastic wrap.
- Press it together. Chill for 30min.
- Roll the dough. Chill for 30min.
©Plant-basedrecipes. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Calories: 730kcalCarbohydrates: 153gProtein: 21gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 692mgPotassium: 218mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gCalcium: 89mgIron: 9mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Plantbasedrcp or tag #plantbasedrcp !
If you tried these Basic Pie Dough or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!