This type of vegan pie crust you can use for pies, tarts and galette.
VEGAN BASIC PASTRY DOUGH
Its- egg-and dairy-free dough
- 200 g flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (iced)
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Drizzle the oil over the flour. Toss and do not brake oil lumps (it will help to create flaky crust).
- Stir 2 tbs of water into vinegar. Add it to the flour mixture.
- Add water.Turn the dough out onto plastic wrap.
- Press it together. Chill for 30min.
- Roll the dough. Chill for 30min.
©Plant-basedrecipes. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.