Mango Cake recipe is a vegan macaron layers paired with fig and raspberry jelly and mango cake. It’s eggless and dairy-free.
MANGO CAKE VIDEO
MANGO CAKE INGREDIENTS
To make vegan dacquoise you will need: flour, almond flour, icing sugar, aquafaba and sugar.
For fig and raspberry jelly compote you will need: figs, raspberry puree, sugar and agar-agar.
Mango Cream ingredients: mango puree, vegan butter, sugar, potato starch and spices.
HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS MANGO CAKE
FIG AND RASPBERRY JELLY COMPOTE
- Combine the figs and sugar, followed by lemon juice and raspberries. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat. Add agar-agar powder.
- Return to heat and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Fill prepared tart ring with compote and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Whip aquafaba (and sugar) with a mixer until you have stiff peaks.
- Mix together, flour, almond flour, icing sugar and spices.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, then transfer to a piping bag and pipe batter in a spiral.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Dust with a little icing sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes. Bake 2 discs separately.
- Combine mango puree with vegan butter.
- Add spices, sugar and corn starch mixture (mix corn starch with plant-based milk).
- Transfer the mixture to the pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whip the cream. Add whipped vegan cream.
Other recipes to try:
I hope you will love these Mango Cake because it’s:
and absolutely delicious!
Fig and Raspberry
- 1 cup figs
- 2 tbsp raspberry puree
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp agar-agar powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp spices (mixture of clove, nutmeg and cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mango puree
- 1/4 cup vegan milk
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut starch
- 1/2 cup whipped vegan cream
- 1 pinch spice blend (cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg)
- Place one cake disc.
- Lay raspberry copote disc on the top.
- Pipe a thick continious swirl of mango cream.
- Cover with the second cake disc.
- Decorate with the fig, raspberry and icing sugar.
PIN FOR LATER!