This is the most easy no-bake cheesecake with a perfectly poached pear (hidden inside) and chocolate mousse. It’s smooth, creamy, dairy-free, egg-free and gelatin-free.
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE HISTORY
It’s believed that in 1929 Arnold Reuben (owner of the Turf restaurant) claimed that his family developed the first cream cheesecake recipe (source).
MY LATEST VIDEO
WHAT IS AGAR-AGAR?
Agar-agar is jelly like substance, obtained from red algae, vegetarian and vegan gelatin substitute.
HOW TO POACH PEARS?
1.Add all the ingredients to a large pot. Add pears and simmer until they tender but sill firm.
2.Remove the pears from the liquid and set aside.
HIDDEN PEAR CHEESECAKE MOUSSE INGREDIENTS
Cream cheese: non-dairy cream cheese
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Lemon Poppy seeds Drizzle Cake
I hope you love these hidden pear cheesecake mousse recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
Hidden Pear Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 pears
- 650 ml water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g crackers
- 30 g vegan butter
- 5 g cane sugar
- 80 g vegan cream cheese
- 30 g vegan yoghurt
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp agar-agar powder
- 5 g leomon juice
- 50 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp tapioca starch
- Put crackers in large resealble plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour crumbs into a bowl, add sugar and butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into a pan (or cup).
- Chill for 30 min.
- Beat the cream cheese, add agar-agar mixture (mix agar-agar with cream), yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Pour the filling into a crust. Add poached pear. Chill for 4-5 hrs.
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot. Add pears and simmer until they tender but sill firm.
- Remove the pears from the liquid and set aside. Let it dry and compeletly cool.
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients together (except tapioca starch) over medium heat.
- Mix tapioca with 1 tbsp of cream. Add to mixture. Whisk everything for 3-5 min until firm and pudding consistency achieved. Let it completely cool.
If you tried these Hidden pear cheesecake mousse recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
PIN IT FOR LATER!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!