These recipe for a moist, lemony and delicious vegan lemon poppy seeds drizzle cake.
WHAT IS DRIZZLE CAKE?
Drizzle cake is a sponge cake that glaze or syrup drizzled over it.
MY LATEST VIDEO
VEGAN LEMON POPPY SEEDS DRIZZLE CAKE INGREDIENTS
Lemon: juice and zest of Meyer lemon
This batter is made in ONE bowl to save you time. This cake is easy to make and can become a nice snack or afternoon tea dessert cake.
Note: lemon type and quantity can be adjusted to your own taste and preference.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON POPPY SEEDS DRIZZLE CAKE
1.Preheat the oven 365F.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds.
3. In a separate bowl, whip aquafaba, sugar, lemon juice and zest.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30-50min.
6. Drizzle with glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3tbsp lemon juice.
I hope you love these vegan lemon poppy seeds drizzle cake because it’s:
Not too sweet
Easy to make and flecked with poppy seeds
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Lemon Poppy seeds drizzle cake
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup aguafaba
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup soy juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whip aquafaba, sugar, lemon juice and zest.
- Stir in the dry ingredients. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-50min.
- Drizzle with glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3tbsp lemon juice.
If you tried these Vegan Lemon Poppyseeds Drizzle Cake recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
PIN IT FOR LATER!