This easy vegan banana pudding made with layers of homemade dairy free vanilla pudding, vanilla wafer cookies and fresh banana slices.
MY LATEST VIDEO
To create these recipe, I used as a base smooth homemade vegan vanilla pudding made with soy-milk, maple syrup, turmeric (for coloring) and xanthan gum mixed with whipped vegan cream (you can use coconut or oat). Top it with fresh banana slices and chunks of homemade vanilla wafer cookies. Altogether, it creates delicious pudding with ice-cream creamy or mousse cake texture.
VEGAN BANANA PUDDING TIPS
- Chill pudding overnight before serving.
- Cook cookies ahead of time (you could bake them one day ahead).
- Use xanthan gum for pudding (once mixed with whipped cream it will give you ice-cream creamy texture).
I hope you will love these Vegan Banana Pudding because it’s:
Easy to make
Full of banana flavor
Refined sugar free
and absolutely delicious!
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Banana Pudding
Vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup vegan buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp xathan gum
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (or use natural yellow food colouring)
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups whipped vegan cream
Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- Combine all the ingredeints.
- Place cookies on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes (until golden brown).
- In a saucepan add all the ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a full boil over a medium-heat, stirring frequently.
- Cook for 2 more minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove the pot from heat. Let it cool completely.
- Whip vanila cream. Add vanilla pudding to whipped cream.
- Slice bananas into coins and prepare to assemble pudding.
- Cut cookies into chunks.
- Layear vanilla pudding and cream mixture, followed by banana slices and cookie chunks.
- Repeat until serving dish is full, and top with vanilla pudding and cream mixture.
- Allow pudding mixture to sit in the fridge overnight.
PIN FOR LATER!