These vegan carrot cake muffins are moist and filled with spiced flavor. It’s simple, tender and topped with vegan cream cheese zesty frosting.
MY LATEST VIDEO
VEGAN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS TIPS
- Don’t overmix the batter.
- Use homemade vegan buttermilk (recipe could be found here).
- Let muffins cool completely before frosting.
- Use ice cream scoop to fill a muffin tray.
VEGAN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS COMMON QUESTIONS
What can I substitute for egg?
You can use mashed bananas or applesauce (other tips on egg substitution in vegan baking could be found in Free e-book “Vegan Baking Guide” by signing up to a monthly newsletters :))
What can I substitute for walnuts?
You can use pecans or any chopped nuts of your preference.
Can i substitutes brown sugar for cane sugar?
Yes, you can, however, brown sugar would give more darker and richer result.
I hope you will love these Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins because it’s:
Easy to make
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sultana
- 1/4 cup pecan
- 1/4 cup vegan buttermilk
- 2 carrots
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Cream cheese frosting
- 120 g vegan cream cheese
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- In a large bowl sift dry ingredients.
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients. Add sultana, shredded carrot and pecan.
- Add wet ingredeinst to dry ingredients.
- Bake 365F 25-30min.
- Mix all ingredients together.
PIN FOR LATER!