This vegan Swiss roll is soft, moist Sponge Cake with homemade vegan cranberry jam, cream and white chocolate ganache.
HISTORY OF SWISS ROLL
Swiss Roll or rolled cake, jelly roll are eye catching dessert, you will be surprised that it is believed that it originated in Austria!
VEGAN WINTER SWISS CAKE ROLL
This cake roll has simple ingredients, it is:
Versatile (since filling can be varied)
Other recipe to try:
Vegan Winter Swiss Roll
- 125 g flour
- 100 g cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (whipped)
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g vegan cream cheese
- 130 g coconut cream
- 25 ml orange juice
- 50 g confectionary sugar
- 100 g chocolate
- 330 g coconut cream
- 25 g corn syrup
- 180 g fresh cranberry
- 30 g cane sugar
- Preheat the oven 425F
- Combine and sift flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter on a baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake 10-13min.
- Remove from the oven.
- Dust a kitchen towel with confectionery sugar.
- Place the cake face-down onto the sugared towel and peel parchment paper.
- Roll into a log with the towel and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredeinst together (for the filling).
If you tried these Vegan Winter Swiss Roll or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!