These chocolate orange roll cake recipe would easily become everyones favorite cake because it is a chocolate sponge cake with orange filled with coconut condensed milk creamy mousse. What can be more fantastic?!
CHOCOLATE ORANGE ROLL CAKE INGREDIENTS
Coconut Condensed Milk
CHOCOLATE ORANGE ROLL CAKE VIDEO TUTORIAL
Chocolate Orange Roll Cake
- 400 ml water
- 250 g sugar
- 1 orange
- 100 g flour
- 25 g cacao powder
- 125 g sugar
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 340 ml coconut cream
- 70 ml coconut condensed cream
- 3 tsp agar-agar
- Combine water and sugar. Slice orange.
- Boil over medium heat orange and syrup for 30 min.
- Sift flour and cacao over whisked aquafaba.
- Whisk everything together. Do not overmix it.
- Whip coconut cream. Add condensed milk and agar-agar.