These Spring Bunny Cake– vegan tart cake with frangipane, chocolate mousse bunny and mirror glaze.
SPRING BUNNY CAKE TUTORIAL
HOW TO MAKE SPRING BUNNY CAKE:
- Tart dough recipe could be found here.
- To make chocolate mousse bunny with mirror glaze you could use these recipe.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN FRANGIPANE
You will need: vegan butter, cane sugar, cornstarch, aquafaba and almond flour.
- Whisk together all the ingredients and fill the tart.
- Bake 365F 25-30 min until golden color.
I hope you will love these Spring Bunny Cake because it’s:
Not too sweet
and absolutely delicious!
Other recipes to try:
Spring Bunny Cake
These Spring Bunny Cake- vegan tart cake with frangipane, chocolate mousse bunny and mirror glaze.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 50 g vegan butter
- 70 g cane sugar
- 7 g corn starch
- 70 ml aquafaba
- 150 g almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven 365 F.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Pour the mixture into vegan tart. Bake 25-30min until golden colour.
- Add ready bunnies on the top (chocolate mousse bunnies with lemon curd inserts and glazed with mirror glaze).
Calories: 181kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 67mgPotassium: 3mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 239IUCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Plantbasedrcp or tag #plantbasedrcp !
If you tried these Spring Bunny Cake or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
PIN FOR LATER!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!