These Spring Bunny Cake– vegan tart cake with frangipane, chocolate mousse bunny and mirror glaze.
SPRING BUNNY CAKE TUTORIAL
HOW TO MAKE SPRING BUNNY CAKE:
- Tart dough recipe could be found here.
- To make chocolate mousse bunny with mirror glaze you could use these recipe.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN FRANGIPANE
You will need: vegan butter, cane sugar, cornstarch, aquafaba and almond flour.
- Whisk together all the ingredients and fill the tart.
- Bake 365F 25-30 min until golden color.
I hope you will love these Spring Bunny Cake because it’s:
Not too sweet
and absolutely delicious!
Other recipes to try:
Spring Bunny Cake
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 50 g vegan butter
- 70 g cane sugar
- 7 g corn starch
- 70 ml aquafaba
- 150 g almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven 365 F.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Pour the mixture into vegan tart. Bake 25-30min until golden colour.
- Add ready bunnies on the top (chocolate mousse bunnies with lemon curd inserts and glazed with mirror glaze).
PIN FOR LATER!