Easy dessert recipe of peppermint bark with just three ingredients: white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate (or dark chocolate) and candy cane candies. It is really easy to make as it sounds!
VEGAN PEPPERMINT BARK INGREDIENTS
Other recipes to try:
Easy peppermint bark recipe
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 pcs candy cane
- Melt the white chocolate over simmering water. Crush candy cane.
- Pour into the mold and sprinkle with candy cane. Place in the freezer for 30 min. until set.
- Melt dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate over simmering water.
- Pour over the white chocolate and freeze util completely set.
Calories: 6kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1mgPotassium: 4mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Plantbasedrcp or tag #plantbasedrcp !
If you tried these Peppermint Bark recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!