These recipe for vegan chocolate coffee bundt cake is very soft, moist and easy to make.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE COFFEE BUNDT CAKE INGREDIENTS AND EQUIPMENT:
Flour: all-purpose, pastry or type 00
Coconut Milk: canned coconut milk
Instant Coffee powder: espresso or any type of your choice
Dutch processed cacao
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POUND CAKE AND BUNDT CAKE?
The main difference in a baking pans and each holds different amount of cake batter.
WHAT CAN YOU USE TO BAKE A BUNDT CAKE?
You can use a special bundt cake pan or you can use any type of round cake pan of your choice.
HOW DO YOU GET CAKE OUT OF A BUNDT CAKE WITHOUT STICKING IT?
The most important is to follow two simple steps:
- Grease you pan and sprinkle with the flour.
- After taking out from the oven wait for 10 min before getting the cake out of a pan.
Vegan Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups sugar powder
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Prehat the oven 365F.
- In a large bowl, whisk togehter flour, cacao powder, sugar, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk coconut milk, oil, coffee powder and vinegar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until combine.
- Grease and sprinkle with flour baking pan. Fill the prepared pan with the batter.
- Bake 365 F for 30min., rotate the pan and bake for 20-30min, or until a toothpick inserted into a center comes out clean.
- Mix all the ingredienst together.
Some products you might need for this recipe:
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Plant-based Recipes!