Creamy, delicious and hearty soup with parsnip and sweet pumpkin which combination could be a better choice to start a Veganuary celebration! As many people know January is a Veganuary challenge month, the time when people can experience to try something new and will be inspired to eat vegan everyday for the whole month. I think these recipe is a good thing to start with because it is very simple and easy to make.
PARSNIP PUMPKIN SOUP INGREDIENTS:
Pumpkin: butternut squash (tips and video tutorial “how to peel and cut” could be found here)
Yellow sweet onion
Garlic: baked garlic
Vegetable Stock: homemade or store bought
Other recipes to try:
Parsnip Pumpkin Soup
- 2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups fresh water
- 2 parsnip
- 2 potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic (baked)
- 1/4 bulb yellow sweet onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock (powder)
- Preheat the oven 365F.
- Roast parsnip in the oven until tender.
- In a large saucepan add water cooked pumpkin,potatoes, vegetable stock, garlic and onion.
- Pour the soup into a blender soup and roasted parsnip. Puree untill smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vegan youghurt or vegan sour cream.
If you tried these Parsnip Pumpkin Soup recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!