These Blueberry Tart is a vegan, dairy-free tart with frangipane filling and fresh blueberries!
BLUEBERRY TART VIDEO TUTORIAL
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY TART:
Savory tart dough: In a small bowl mix the water and the sea salt. Place the soft vegan butter and the flour in the mixing bowl. Add the water and knead the dough until the dough comes together (do not over-mix). Wrap the dough and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Frangipane Filling recipe could be found in these post.
VEGAN BLUEBERRY TART TIPS
- Refrigerate the dough overnight.
- Fill 1/2 of the tart with frangipane filling.
- Let fresh blueberries dry completely before use.
- Place lined tart in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before filling with frangipane and baking.
I hope you will love these Blueberry Tart because it’s:
Full of flavor and taste!
Other recipes to try:
The Best Blueberry Tart
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 ounces vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegan frangipane
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- In a small bowl mix the water and the sea salt.
- Place the soft vegan butter and the flour in the mixing bowl.
- Add the water and knead the dough until the dough comes together (do not over-mix). Wrap the dough and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day (preheat the oven 350F), line the tart ring. Fill with frangipane.
- Bake 20-30 minutes (until ready).
- Brush with corn suryp. Place fresh rasberries on the top.
If you tried these Blueberry Tart or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
PIN FOR LATER!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!