Today I’m gonna show you how to make a fresh tofu feta cheese, which is vegan, dairy free and almost fat free.
VEGAN TOFU FETA INGREDIENTS
Tofu: use firm tofu for these recipe. These soy protein could help to reduce cholesterol (source) and will make any salad delicious.
Vinegar: you could use apple cider vinegar or vine vinegar.
Spices: oregano (fresh or dry powder), Greek spices (optional) or Italian spices (optional).
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Tofu Feta Cheese
- 275 g firm tofu
- 1/4 cup vinegar (apple cider or vine vinegar)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp spices (greek or italian blend)
- 1/4 cup water
- Press the tofu.
- Cut tofu into cubes or crumble it.
- Mix water, vinegar and spices in a bowl.
- Add tofu to marinade and let it marinade in the refrigerato for 2-3hrs.
If you tried these Vegan Tofu Feta Cheese recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!