These festive banana gingerbread cake is very moist, yummy and easy to make.
BANANA GINGEBREAD TIPS:
- For these recipe you could use homemade or store bought gingerbread spices.
- Use ripe bananas-it will make the cake sweet and very moist.
- Use canola oil or vegan butter of your choice.
- For the glaze sift the confectioner’s sugar (80 g) into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice (1-2tbsp) until smooth. Dizzle over the cooled cake.
Other recipes to try:
Banana Gingerbread Cake
Easy to make, vegan and moist banana gingerbread- best snack for holidays season.
- 3 pcs ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp gingerbread spices
- 1 tsp vanila extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven 365F. Grease a loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Mix soy (almond) milk and apple cider vinegar (it will be used as a vegan buttermilk substitute).
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mash 3 bananas. Mix in oil, buttermilk and vanilla and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, gingerbread spices and salt. Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir gently.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake 30 min. or until well risen and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Leave to cool completely before slicing.
- Tip: for the glaze sift the confectioner's sugar (80 g) into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice (1-2tbsp) until smooth. Dizzle over the cooled cake.
Calories: 333kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 4gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 92mgPotassium: 45mgFiber: 1gSugar: 25gCalcium: 58mgIron: 2mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Plantbasedrcp or tag #plantbasedrcp !
If you tried these Festive banana gingerbread cake recipe or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!