This Creamy Coleslaw recipe is vegan, dairy-free, mayo-free, quick and easy to make with homemade creamy dressing.
MY LATEST VIDEO
HEALTHY COLESLAW INGREDIENTS
Coleslaw dressing recipe (without tofu or cashews) could be found in these post. This dressing you can make in less than 5 minutes!
HOW TO CUT CABBAGE FOR COLESLAW
- Remove any bruised leaves.
- Cut the cabbage into quarters.
- Slice the cabbage into slice shreds. At these stage you could use a knife, mandoline or food processor.
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots into a bowl of cold water for 5- 10 minutes it will gives a crispier texture.
- Add dressing before serving.
I hope you will love these recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
Other recipes to try:
- 2 cup green cabbage
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 cup creamy dressing
- Remove any bruised leaves. Cut the cabbage into quarters. Slice the cabbage into slice shreds. At these stage you could use a knife, mandoline or food processor.
- Please note: nutrition calculation just for cabbage and carrots.
Some products you might need for this recipe:
This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission for my referral, at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Plant-based Recipes!
PIN FOR LATER!