These recipe for easy savory pancakes is dairy free, egg free and has a nice texture and taste. It has one main ingredient: split mung beans, a.k.a. moong dal.
WHAT IS MOONG DAL?
Moong dal or split mung bean is a legume that has been husked and split.
EASY SAVORY PANCAKES TIPS
- Soak mung beans overnight.
- Use a high-speed blender which would give a nice creamy texture.
- Adjust turmeric or nutritional yeast quantity to your own preference.
I hope you will love these Easy Savory Pancakes recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
Other recipes to try:
Easy Savory Pancakes
- 1 cup moong dal
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp vegan vegetable broth (powder)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- Wash and soak overnight moong dal.
- Drain and add to blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the texture creamy and smooth.
- Heat a skillet. Spread the batter and and cook until golden brown on the edges.
PIN FOR LATER!