These recipe for easy savory pancakes is dairy free, egg free and has a nice texture and taste. It has one main ingredient: split mung beans, a.k.a. moong dal.
WHAT IS MOONG DAL?
Moong dal or split mung bean is a legume that has been husked and split.
EASY SAVORY PANCAKES TIPS
- Soak mung beans overnight.
- Use a high-speed blender which would give a nice creamy texture.
- Adjust turmeric or nutritional yeast quantity to your own preference.
I hope you will love these Easy Savory Pancakes recipe because it’s:
Easy to make
Other recipes to try:
Vegan Banana Bread French Toast
Easy Savory Pancakes
- 1 cup moong dal
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp vegan vegetable broth (powder)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- Wash and soak overnight moong dal.
- Drain and add to blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the texture creamy and smooth.
- Heat a skillet. Spread the batter and and cook until golden brown on the edges.
If you tried these Easy Savory Pancakes or any other recipe on the blog let me know by leaving comment below! Follow along Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest for even more recipes!
PIN FOR LATER!
All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Thank you!